Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

267 results found

1. sell specific items. i know that you can sell your entire inventory, but i want to keep some things

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Your inventory easily gets full very early on. The ONLY was to fix this is to store items. The ONLY way to store items is get a plat' to buy a box. The ONLY way to get a plat' is to get a mystery box. The only way to get a mystery box is to get to level 4 AND get a serious amount of coin. Even then, there is a giant chance you wont get a plat'. and the only thing you wanted to do was to clear your bloody inventory. Fix this please.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. for example you would be able to choose 3 classes, archer,warrior,and mage,(the weapon update should have magic staffs anyways) mage gets -50% hp but gets +100% mana , and he uses mana to cast skills, he also gets an extra 20% dmg,he starts out with a noob staff by that class, (warrior stuff already exist) warrior class would give up its range for hp and gain an additional +100%hp ,he would also get a 40% dmg bonus for the swords class, archery(which is coming maybe next update) will get a ballanced amount of mana and hp at 100% of both,…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. players can set up a store and sell csutom items like a suitcase you cant buy at the menu but at a player shop and the prices are up to the player

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. i think there should be a way to gain more health by increasing you characters total health or by wearing protective clothing, and i think there should be some new items and creatures, for making a good pvp / mob arena

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. gadgets are always fun to have like something that lets u breath underwater for a minute then has to recharge mabye something that can alowed u to scale the side of your house only a few blocks high and hold that position for building or a scouter of sorts to tell what level players are and what weapons they have thers over all stats but the item isnt cheap to give u that advantage mabye a real expensive short range teleporter not a single use though once u have it its yours u can click anywhere on screen and apear…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Profession info
    1. Profession list: Mining,BlackSmithing,Carpentry,Botanist
    2. Gathering professions: Mining & Botanist which will have random ores in the wilderness that appear random Botanists ore will be a bush and mining will be a ore rock.
    3. Crafting professions: BlackSmithing & Carpentry which u will used ores/bushes u got from gathering to make items such as blocks weapons ect.
    Mining-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    4. Mining: miners will use a pickax to gather ores and there will be 5 ores with different drops and u need to have a certain amount of experience Ores:
    1. copper ore the starting miner ore
    2. iron…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. when its winter there should be snow on all blocks (except roofed ones) when its xmas everyone should get an xmas tree and then everyone gets presents some plat items! because some ppl dont like to spend their mone for theese games to have a cool thing...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Not as in buying new cosmetic items for your character, but actually drawing one, as long as it's in a certain frame. I'd post a picture of what I mean but I'm fairly sure you get the idea. Say you go to a shop, pay 50 coins or so, and it opens up an MS paint style interface. That'd be awesome.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. I think you should make a player controlled auctions, and shop like a block players can use to access to sell items around the game, essentially a ingame amazon or ebay. I also think you should Include currency exchange, and yes as an indie developer I get that you need money. But if you do take my idea on currency exchange the unanamous rate I've found ingame is 2k gold per 1 plat.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. Storage is becoming a major problem and people are making HUGE piles just to store. You really need to add a backpack, chest or crate or something similar, but, to prevent trolling/griefing/stealing, make it so it is 'locked' to only be opened by it's owner. Or, you could edit the look of a safe and commands, and make it holds ITEMS rather than GOLD.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. an item a platnum mailbox or computer provided to all players in root but can be bough for personal use when using it each player can either send a message money or material to someone in in there friends list or by name material can be send from inventory or bought and sent right there without going into your inventory also the ability to make loans from the game that can be paid back either by saving up and hitting the pay all debts button or by setting it so any money u get next from a kill is emidetly…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Make a server dedicated to a survival world, this server would function like the potato and the main server.

1.)Players can try and gain weapons and building materials through killing mobs.

2.)This could lead to new weapons added into the game. Such as the mighty bow and arrow, new melee weapons etc etc.

3.)Since it's going to be a survival world, new mobs could be added into these worlds, such as bosses! With a higher health status than the game revier.

4.)Mobs can drop items such as weapons, food, and blocks.

5.)A hunger bar could be added into this…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Wool*
    Pink, Black, Grey, White, Dark Grey, Indigo
    Tiny Blocks* (size 1/4 of a normal block) =OPTIONAL=
    Chest* (Can keep 500 blocks each) (only blocks not GOLD)

*Items
    Backpack(increase inventory by 500 slots)(1 per player)
    Property stone (protects your property from pvp and monsters)(Players can not build within the boundery of the stone)(Size ### *developer is up for the size)

*Accessories/Clothing/Hats
    Sunglases, Hair Styles, colored Skirts, MORE colored shirts, colored pants, colored Long sleeves shirts, colored dresses

-=(OPTIONAL)=-
    Day and Night cycle
    Day Last 10 mins
    Night Last 10 mins (pitch black) (need torched, lamps or any light…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. The game is good but the bugs really annoying >.>. (I love the game btw.)
    - In wildy areas you should be able to steal people's blocks. Why?
    Just look at wildy areas now, its trolled completely and its a mess.
    - The bug glitching trough stuff is really annoying btw...
    - Idk if other people experience lagg while fighting monsters?
    - New enemy's!Costum shops! Variating quest rewards!
    - New item's
    - New weapons.
    - Armor, and just like health an armor bar!
    - Potions.
    - Being able to lvl up!, choosing a point in strength, health,defence,ect...

- Powerups…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. In contrast to the First person view, all I want is a button (as in keyboard or mouse) that gives you a small window.

The window would contain only 3 or 9 squares, signifying 1 space directly in front of you, and the areas above and below that area. around it. Adding the items beside those areas would look nice, but are not as important as directly in front.

For safety reasons, you have to hold down that button and direction you want to move. While pressed, you also prevent yourself from moving.

This will be used to identify…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. There are already dungeons, but i feel if there was a separate server for making builds on plots, dungeons would look better. I say this because the current dungeons, well, lets face it, DIRT? if there was a creative mode or something close people could create amazing dungeons, ones that look nice and also can be featured in the root. Many possibilitys could be created, like underground theme (with possibly stone blocks) or sky themes, where if u fall u get sent to the start. also, people could use any traps, spawners, and blocks but not be aloud to keep…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I think that you should firstly add more quests so that you can gain more xp and gold. The player quests available mostly end up with the player just spawning i the quest creators town and after that you simply can't find the reward block.

Next, i think that you could be able to gain xp from enemies. As said above, the player quests is just not working as the only source for xp. They could also drop items used for crafting, but i'm not going into further detail about that, since there are others who already have been…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. First, this requires a bank in the game. Here's how it works:

Kill a player, take his stuff. The value of the stuff creates a bounty on your head, of the same value. If someone collects the bounty, they don't just get your stuff, they also get the value of the bounty on you, from your bank account. If your bank account won't cover collection, then all loot (items, coin, valuables) you get from that point, disappears, as a repayment of the money owed, until the bounty is repaid.

Charity to other players could also be tracked, and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. this is ryank135 and I have the fear of becoming an inactive player, because of how little the game is starting to interest me. but if you could add some of these ideas, even just 1, i will guarantee that i will play MUCH more. (comment on the ideas you agree with) ok, so here it goes:

MISC:
    1) platinum safes
    2) name changes
    3) trading platinum
    4) allowance to buy platinum coins for 1500 gold a peice, in the shop
    5) levels 7, 8, 9, and 10.
    RACES:
    1) robot that goes BEEP in chat (1000 gold, infects people…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →