Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

267 results found

1. I think this would be great for players who have a lot of time and a lack of money, since buyable currency seems to be in favor of players who have a lot of money, but not a lot of time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. people need to eat... and player character should have to eat and drink as well, there is a small voice for farms, and voice wants cakes, breads, meats, fish, and a need to consume these items, or sell them to other to consume, perhaps this would bring about need for a market, if farms did exist then farmers could bring their crops to market, and cooks a like could buy raw ingredients and resell them on the market and cooked goods, and thus a purpose is born, and more over a reason to have private land and lots of…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. I am trying to describe that there should be a free bank, but hold's significantly less item's. It would help with organization for free player's and would be less time consuming than to get a ton of gold for platinum for a safe.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. So before anyone is just like "not happening", allow me to explain

ahem a new currency not using actual money to get: rubys(the item could be changed to emerald or diamond, ect) Rubys would allow any player to get them, But they would be hard to get and can only be used for curtain plat items. They can also NOT be PURCHASED with ACTUAL MONEY, and only some items (new cool blocks or fun weapons) could be purchesed using them. rubys could also be turned into blocks and ruby ore could be randomly found (ruby ore is explained…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. You could hire a bounty hunter (an AI or an actual person) to exterminate someone in the wilderness, either a specific person or a random person. There could be a separate building at spawn just for this purpose, and you could put up a price and the person on a list there or just buy an AI bounty hunter -- they spawn at your homeblock and maneuver through the towns, tracking the person they're hunting's movements, and, if the track stops because they logged off, they will seek the nearest heavily populated area and stay there, and when they log…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. not a very acurate title but a sort of scouter an item u can buy for plat 1/2 (this coming from someone whos never spent real money on a game) otherwise everyone would have one the tool simply alowed u to target a players like q picks up blocks r puts down and t changes the curosr to select them easy with it u could tell what level they are what weapon they have mabye an a look on there average cycle and stats and almsot a button next to them once targeted to quick whisper so u can whisper…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. 1) Kitchens - There should be little sinks, fridges, and stoves that you can buy for decoration.(Like maybe 5 gold - 25 gold each?)
    2) Chests/Storage - There should be little chest looking blocks that when you press E, there will be 10 slots for items. (About 15 Gold). It can hold stuff but it will only be owner's only chest. So no one can steal anything from it.
    3) Lighting - There could be little lamps, lampposts, torches, and chimneys. In the chimneys you can make a little fire for decoration. (About 5 - 45 Gold)
    4) Animals…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. to make it easier and not have to create more acesories how about the option to make our own skin shirt pats necklace katana and have the skin uploaded then pay for it to be unlocked in your inventory with platnum so the creator can freely use it ofcourse it would cut out the hats and other items in the shop (and mabye a way to trade platnum otherwise only people with credit cards and all that can make there clothes not us poor folk but i think leaving clothing design up to players will be easier and there…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ok. As I was messing around in the Social Club I realized something. The textures are plain and bland. Now, as it keeps to the 8Bit feel there is nothing wrong with that. BUT what I would LOVE to see would be the ability to make and install your own texture packs.

This would allow for truly personal experiences in the game as well and really helping to make the game your own. You would be able to share your texture pack for others to use or maybe even make an in-game store where people can sell there texture packs…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Give more items :/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. MORE ENEMIES AND MORE ITEMS MORE EVERYTHING

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. I'm going to go right out and say it. I HATE PVP. If I want to pvp I'll go play a fps not a rpg. It makes a mess out of things and makes it much harder for the developers. The moment pvp is decided on it has to be catered to. That means balancing skills and equipment not only to game mobs but other players as well. It means having to decide what players gain and or lose due to pvp and it means way more complaints from sore losers or legit losers from lag or hacks and cheaters.…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Well, really depends on what the penalty for death is — if it’s just a respawn, it’s not a big deal. If you lose some stuff, then yeah, I can see it being nice to have non-pvp servers also

13. A new mod suggestion.
    Also when you chat it looks like this: [REALITY]username: Msg Here

Items added:
    -fishing rod
    -fish
    -bow+arrow
    -book+pen

Blocks added
    -tar
    -thin air (only visible to the block placer its a invisible wall!)

Weapons added:
    -diamond of the sky
    -BUDDER of the sky
    -8bitmmo of the sky

Commands added:
    /tp-realityworld (teleports to the real world)
    /mreality (how you get the [REALITY] bit in chat)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. a program link to your account where you can create clothing, and skins hats, house hold items,and block, which then will be uploaded to you for confirmation and the creator of the new skin or what ever gets either a % of the gold income from tht product( depends how good it is)or just a desent amount of gold or plat, that way we as players can also help with the production of this game :)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. let platshop owners get plat items cheaper so that they make a profit

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    • Autosort inventory button
    • Larger inventory capacity
    • Smaller inventory UI
    • Scroll through items with mouse wheel
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. More quest for da moneyz ( and exp ). - More levels, areas, and shop items. - Cuz why not.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. i would like for those items in this game I think it would make the enviorment more natral

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →