Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

267 results found

1. shoot = projectile speed i hope to see these items in the future
    Bows-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Cruddy Short Bow damage: 0.5 (shoots arrows like gun but slower)
    2. Long bow damage: 2 (shoots arrows but a little faster then cruddy short bow)
    3. Golden bow damage: 4.5 (shoots arrows faster than long bow)
    Magic------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Fallen branch damage 1.5 (shoots slow and has a 1 sec cast rate)
    2. Apprentice wand damage: 4 (shoots slow and has a 1.5 casting rate)
    3. Enchanted Wizards wand damage: 7 (shoots slow and has a 2 sec casting rate)

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. New ideas for 8bitMMO.
    Boxes
    The Dump Box. This box would be a box where other people can put stuff in the box but only the owner could take items out. Anyone can view the items. Normal cost: 3-4 plat (depending on size)
    The Password Box. This box would be a public box to anyone with the password. Anyone can view the items. Normal cost: 5-6 plat (depending on size)
    The Key Box. A box that is opened with the key to that box. Normal cost: 5-6 plat (depending on size)
    The Level Box. The box that…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Imagine a special block that forms the origin (0,0) of where a player may place/remove blocks in a flat space. Suggested range is (-9, -9) to (9,9), but I can work with more or less.

Using the item currently held active, it will place/remove blocks in a rectangle indicated by 2 numbers: The left and right distance of each line, and the top and bottom distance of each line.

Example:
    I place a Floor Stone on my desired location.

While holding a Dirt block, I type '/floor 4 5'

Assuming from left to right, from top to bottom, A 9…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. I think that a delete button for items I quiet often buy more then I need then I have to just carry it around or find a place to dump it just a idea

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. the good old littlebigplanet 1 and 2. the game, that allowed players to do very smart logic to add new things and discoveries to the game. this should be an way for players to add new logical stuff THEMSELVES!! not by ideas that can endlessly be on under review or planned. or even DECLINED!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. it could be like that monsters drop certain items that you could combine to make your own unique weapons or upgrade the weapons you already have. you could even have a skill system, the more you do it, the better at it you become.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Since when you die on a spike blood gets splattered all over it... Icky right? How about when you place it in water, the blood gets washed off in the same time as a oven cooks items. That would be cool wouldn't it?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. i personally think you should have rights if you don't pay for the awesome features payers get. there are a lot of people that cant spare money for donating, yet the love this game and want what most cant afford. donating should make it be easier to get items, not the only way to get them. i think that in order to solve this problem there should be a coin to platinum conversion system which in, platinum should cost 1,000 through 10k for 1 platinum. but i guess donators should get something special to be recognized by, maybe a…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

To quote zloc quoting me :P “I gotta make a living [off this game] somehow. ;) But if players want to trade gold for plat items, that’s fine with me.”

9. It would be nice to see two different prices on one thing, such as a town square costing, say, about 5000 gold, or 20 Platinum. This would probably make it much easier for players to obtain a town square, or at least a new Hat :P

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. If there isn't one already, player run shops should be implemented. Here, players will be able to sell unwanted items at any price for a fee of in-game money. The more they sell for, the higher the fee. This would preferably be set up like it was in Fantasy Online.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add merchants you can buy in the shop (for plat) have different merchants that sell different items for lower prices than are in the shop. I would recommend making a construction merchant, who would sell things like: cement blocks, roof blocks, flooring blocks, etc. A household goods merchant who sells items found in the household goods section, and a mystery merchant who sells a random set of 20 items from the shop. These merchants will sell things for cheaper than you can buy things in the shop, the mystery merchant having the lowest prices. You can upgrade…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. There needs to be parties, party chat, and randomly spawning telepads (In the wilderness) that take you to dungeons. Your party can tele to you, and you can complete the dungeon earning rewards, and items. Obviously there's going to need to be bosses. In the wilderness you can find resources like ore and wood (like the money earlier). You collect them by destroying them like a mob. You can craft with that on different crafting stations. You first need special recipes though to learn crafting items. So it may be possible to build new furniture. Something like a…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. I suggest Electric Stuffs like

Footstep Plates (300g)
    - When wired to a door, it opens ; When wired into a sign, it automatically says what the sign contain

Wire (10g)
    - Connects Triggers to Receptors

Password Wall (1p)
    - Secures everything usable wired into it ; When wired to an owner only stuff or has password (doors, boxtech, safe) it makes the owner only item to be accessible by other people knowing the password

Push/Pull Laser (1000g)
    - When wired to a trigger, it pushes/ pulls an object that is directly over or in the sides. When trigger is…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. please add mabye some items that give you more hp like a health bonus for wearing clothes or adding accessorys that gives you a hp bonus.it would be nice to add more weapons like more guns and or different types of swords. Also more monsters witch i think will be the easysest. please consider adding some of these things and i give the game a 10/5 ;)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  16. Bows as hats, dresses, Makeup (one pixel up and diagonal on each outer eye to represent lashes, pink cheeks, and red lips,) etc. I mean, to be more specific, at the very least some pink items to wear would be nice, but the rest is really up to you to decide what you'd consider "feminine." Since the sole developer's a guy, I doubt 8bit girl clothes are really something ya wanna bother with, since its something you personally would have 0 use for.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. Zombie NPCs are slower enemies that have 5 HP and deal 3 Damage. They are like a player zombie, just an NPC and slower and less / more HP.

The Mop is a meele weapon that only deals 2 damage, but its long range balances it. I would say it is a Lvl 4 weapon because of its safety. I would say its price is 200 because of its safety.
    "Its time to 'clean' up."

Medi Kits are dungeon items that give 1 health and respawn every 15 seconds.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. You should be able to carry shields and press a certain button to block, and certain buttons could be a combo (ex. space and moving somewhere at the same time knocks back the opponent and does more damage). Bullets could penetrate regular shields and bullets would bounce off bullet shields but the bullet shields could only be used for .5 seconds at a time and a 3 second warmup so people have a chance of shooting someone with a bullet shield.

Basically, more complex. Maybe even leveling up some of your items would be cool.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. I would find it a fantastic thing, if you added a sort of instanced area that is persistent to a player, but they can invite other players to in which they can place any block they want, so if players want to design a new arena for example, that way they aren't wasting gold on resources blocks and can create a solid, good looking area.
    Obviously items will not carry over, and if you add a one week reset on every instance or a fee you can stop people just going there and building an epic house and never…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. I think I found a bug when using the /sellallinv tool. When you do it the first time, it says that the items will sell for a fifth of the current shop price, yes? For example, I had the five tutorial blocks from Draco's quests that I had no use for after the tutorial. I sold them, expecting only one coin, or no coins if it didn't track fractions. However, I got a whole 20 coins. This bug could be used to easily exploit gold, and destroy the sandbox RPG style that this game shows.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →