Skip to content

General

FanArt: ALinkToTheFuture

Welcome to the 8BitMMO Suggestion Box!

For best results, please keep it one idea per post :)

Do not try to manipulate the voting system by creating fake accounts — you will get banned.

Thanks for your ideas!

----

As I'm no longer updating the game, I've set this ideas forum to not be able to receive new ideas.  Thanks for your many ideas and suggestions over the years, and hope to see you again on future projects :)

General

Categories

267 results found

1. advanced bows. now. i know that people have pitched ideas for bows before. but at least give me a chance. i ensure that this is not more then 50% like the others

---------BOWS---------
    newspaper bow 3 dmg, 300 gold coins, fires a projectile that moves 6 blocks a second and stops at 12 blocks.

http://pixelartmaker.com/art/6882615f98e8493

sand stinger bow: does 4 damage, costs 550 gold coins, fires a progectile that moves 5 blocks a seccond and stops at 12 blocks, when hit targets speed is reduced by 50% for 2 minutes or if they die

http://pixelartmaker.com/art/02a4e457736aac7

frozen ice bow: does 4…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. --items--
    Lift
    Conveyor (For items)
    Switches
    Buttons
    Lights
    Tesla Coils
    Piston
    Alarm Clock

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. We should be able to make shirts, accesories, hats and carpets with our own design. To give you the basic idea, How to make a custom carpet: (with example prices)
    First you choose the base (always gray, choise is about the position (corners, sides, middle)
    cots 1 coins
    Then you choose the primary and secondary colour (gray is the basic and free colour, transparent costs 25c)
    costs 0-25 + 0-10 coins
    Then you add a picture (none, awesome smiley, part of a christmas tree, a whole christmas tree, etc.)

costs 0-15 coins
    Next you choose the primary and secondary colour…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. The blocks have a awkward dark grey part at the bottom and it is sorta confusing when building.I would suggest making them more square shaped. Also you may want to re-design all the doors and other construction items to make them work with the normal blocks (that is, If you implement this).

Thank you for reading, hope this gets implemented into the game!
    Please up vote if you think this is a good idea!

-Noah

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We can sell our items from our inventory to the shop and get gold, rather than having to farm creatures forever.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    • Steam achievements
    • If possible, a steam inventory?
    • and you could trade ingame stuff on steam
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. I think that selling gold for rw money is bad idea it will kill the player economy before it starts.
    real world buyers will not sell plat or plat items because they already have so much gold from the packs.
    awesome free players will leave out of frustration and even if they stay they may never make or help make dungeons.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Playing so far I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience. However, not everyone is able to gain access to Platinum Currency. I feel like to help those players who want to progress to better items it would be a good idea to add to the menu a place where you can trade several gold for platinum or vice versa. This will help encourage more people to stay playing and make it more fair / fun.
    P.s. The going rate for players trading their platinum for gold is usually 1000 gold for 1 platinum. (Bit steep xD bearing in mind you…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. armor, healing items, allow players to make teams (dungeons)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  11. In the shop make a trade section to make gold plat and vice versa and maybe if possible also make that section like a trade marketplace so that people can use it to trade items for gold or other items.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. so you make a house and buy exclusive items from them

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. I want it to be so that i can set for example chicken as public so anyone can take it and put it in there inventory. It would help if your running a like a buffet and you put a fee door so once they pay they can come in and take however much chicken they want

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It goes without saying that game developers should get money for the games they make and that running those games costs money. However finding a balance of fairness between those who can and chose to support the game and those who can't by choice or don't have the money or means to do so isn't easy and it's almost imposable to make everyone on both sides happy.

My OPINION and suggestion on this matter.
    The first thing I would be sure of is that ALL players can play the full game and get anything the game has to offer. It…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Selling: You can sell your items you own in your [i] (inventory) for half the price they were before. I would like this since I have a bunch of crap in my [i]. If there is a way, I can't find it.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. add armor or a shield it would be nice to have those items

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I think things are a little bit too expensive in this game you know? So I think you should lower the prices, or let us have more money from monster drops.

I think you should add more decorative items.

stuff for bathrooms and kitchen items as well.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. This will not effect the current system you have going, but I believe it would be fair if users were allowed to collect 5 free platinum for every 30 consecutive days logged in... This not only pleases all the users looking for a truly free (but full) experience, but also gives them a 'taste' of what the platinum can be used for. My theory is that most people would use them on doors and telepads, but how cool would it be to play for two months (hopefully building something great) and have your little zone upgraded into a town? maybe…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Well first and obvious,is to have a bar at the bottom of the laser rifle to see how long you can charge until release.

Now that higher level pepole also used ranged weapons a little thing could help.When in inventory you could left/right click an item (forgot which option is to chose) and add it to your weapon thingy,so when you have weapon mode you can click the arrows on the top right to switch to something like a ranged weapon (this would also be done with blocks of course)

Lastly is some sort of right click on a player…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →